Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Off To Thailand!


So this year the boyfriend and I have made the good life decision to go on vacation to Thailand! :) So we'll be enjoying the good life, good food and beautiful scenery as pictured above.
It is pretty hard to leave the kitty behind (we already dropped her off at the boyfriend's brother's house, it's SO quiet here at the moment), but we'll be back and then we'll just cuddle extra. Hopefully.

So this is me saying that the blog will be quiet for the next two weeks, cause I was going to be a good blogger and get some posts typed up before I left, but alas, preparation for the journey took longer than I thought it would (as always) and then I got a cold and that's been messing with my blogging mojo.

I wish you a happy two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment