Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review of An Heiress For All Seasons by Sophie Jordan


Title/Author: An Heiress For All Seasons (The Debutante Files #1.5) by Sophie Jordan
Publisher/Date published: Avon Impulse, November 4th 2014
How I got this book: received it from the publisher as an egalley
Buy this book at: The Book Depository

Goodreads summary: When a holiday blizzard brings together a pair of reluctant lovers, the result threatens their reputations... and may cost them their hearts.

Feisty and independent American heiress Violet Howard swears she'll never wed a crusty British aristocrat. Will, the Earl of Moreton, is determined to salvage his family's fortune without succumbing to a marriage of convenience.

But when a snowstorm leaves Violet and Will stranded and alone, their sudden chemistry will challenge good intentions. Seized by a desire that burns through the night, they'll toss reservations aside in favor of the heat found in each other's arms.

Will their passion survive the storm? Will they realize they've found a love to last them through all seasons?

You guys, Sophie Jordan is brilliant. She just knows how to bring the feelings and the chemistry and the awesome and just all I want from a historical romance novel! I always know I'll love it whenever I open up one of her books and An Heiress for All Seasons was no exception.

It's a novella, and while those are not my favourite as a concept, I did really love this one. It's short and sweet, yet a believable lovestory and these two just felt right together. I loved how there was real conflict and TENSION and OMG, that scene at the end! My heart!
I really liked both Violet and Will and how they're both working under misconceptions and just ALL OF IT.

You should really just pick up this novella and find out for yourself. Or basically any of Sophie Jordan's other historical romances, they're all amazing. Promise.

My rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment