Sunday, October 19, 2014

End of the Event Meme

Awwww, it's over already! Sad... It's gonna be AGES before the next readathon! Oh well, I do REALLY feel like just vegging around on the couch all day and watch some tv.

End of Event Meme:

Which hour was most daunting for you?
I went to sleep around 3 AM, which is hour 13 or 14 I think.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I suggest some light reading, and if you're looking for edge of your seat kind of book, go for All Our Yesterdays. It was SO good!

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I love it the way it is.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
EVERYTHING.

How many books did you read?
I finished 3, DNF-ed 1 and started another.

What were the names of the books you read?
The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane by Elizabeth Boyle
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
The Hero's Guide to STorming the Castle by Cristopher Healy

Which book did you enjoy most?
All Our Yesterdays! But I'm really liking The Hero's Guide To Storming the Castle as well so far :)

Which did you enjoy least?
The one I DNF-ed, which I did not list.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
VERY LIKELY. I'm gonna try and clear my schedule for the day when it's announced when exactly it'll be.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeah ALL OUR YESTERDAYS. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete