Sunday, August 10, 2014

Daisy Update (55) Featuring a teeny tiny kitten!

Hi guys!

So it's been about 5 months since my last update... I've been sucking at blogging lately, but as I had exciting news to share, I'm back with this update.


Last Wednesday we adopted a teeny tiny kitten from the animal shelter and since then she's been busy exploring the living room, sleeping on my lap, playing with a feather on a string and a fake mouse, sleeping on the couch, testing the limits of where we allow her to climb on (which does not include the lamp or the table) and sleeping on chairs. Basically she's been one cute little creature and I love her! We named her Zoë :)
I love having a pet in our home again, it's just more of a home with one in it. The boyfriend was a bit hesitant about getting a pet, but Zoë is so adorable, you just can't help but love her.


The only one who doesn't much like it is our neighbours' cat, who used to just walk in and out and sit in my lap sometimes, she's not allowed in the house anymore at the moment and does not appreciate this. It's kinda hard to take a good picture of Zoë cause she's so dark, I need to get a camera with flash or something.

As for other things that have happened since I last did an update: we went to Marocco for 2 weeks, which was awesome, we had the four day walking event in Nijmegen that happens yearly and is always a lot of fun, and just so many things happen in 5 months! We had 4 book club meetings and went to see The Fault In Our Stars, which broke my heart. It was worse than the book somehow!

In 3 weeks I'll be saying goodbye to the practice I'm working at now, my first year is almost over, it's hard to believe the year has gone by so fast! Which is a little sad and exciting as well.

Now I'm gonna go back to cuddling Zoë :) Hope you're all having a great Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh Zoë looks adorable! And I understand your plight, we have two black cats and it's just impossible to photograph them well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Haha, YES! I managed to get a couple good shots, but mostly she's a black cute little shape..

      Delete
  2. Zoe is just so cute, enjoy all of the lovely kitten cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe!!!! What a cutie. Having a kitty is the best. I'm super excited for you guys :)

    We're thinking of getting Gabby a kitten-friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D
      Ooh, that's exciting! One of my friends recently got a second kitten and the two are doing really well together.

      Delete
  4. The kitten is precious!! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this works:
    [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loas5iT3Ty1qzynlco1_500.gif[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nope. Oh well. She's such a cutie! :D

      Delete
    2. Haha, I did manage to open the gif, it is awesome :D

      Delete
  6. Awwwww she's adorable!!! Congrats! Love the name Zoe!

    ReplyDelete