Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon End of the Event Meme

So I stopped reading half an hour before time was up because I just couldn't read anymore and I wanted to watch Hart of Dixie and have all the Wade feels. But after a shower, I feel refreshed and am back to fill in the End of the Event Meme!

Which hour was most daunting for you?
The last one. I just couldn't do it anymore and decided to give myself a break and just watch TV.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I like to mix in a little light reading, like a cute contemporary, but anything that grabs your attention is fine.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I love it the way it is!

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything.

How many books did you read?
3, started my fourth :)

What were the names of the books you read?
Eon by Alison Goodman
Fall With Me by Julie Particka
The Taking by Kimberly Derting
How To Lose a Duke in 10 Days by Laura Lee Guhrke

Which book did you enjoy most?
Eon!

Which did you enjoy least?
The Taking, it was too filled with the build up for the rest of the series for me.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
VERY likely! I'd be reading again :)

Now excuse me while I get some of the things done around the house that have been put on the back burner because of the Read-a-Thon!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on that last hour! I hardly read anything and started faffing aroundonline wih 15 minutes to go. My boyfriend appeared at the door 5 minutes after it finished though which was a lovely surprise. He said I was "delirious" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it has two floors, with the main floor being huge, big enough for a good sized stage, two bars, and an entire camera and sound crew to set up a station as well.
    vow renewal

    ReplyDelete