Thursday, May 2, 2013

EEE! JOB EXCITEMENT!!


I am basically this kitty right now, I'm SO HAPPY!!! :D

You may remember how I told you I was applying for a residency as a GP and I was just FULL OF NERVES? Well, today I got the letter saying I'm accepted for the residency and just EEEE!! ALL THE EXCITEMENT!!! I'll start in March 2014, which is a bit of a wait still, but right now I don't care because YAY!! I was so worried because I didn't know what to make of the interview, but now I'm just all kinds of happy and hyper!!

I was planning to post a review tonight, but I can't really get my thoughts in a row long enough to do anything other than squee and have this big dopey grin on my face...

Just wanted to share my news with you guys :)

10 comments:

  1. EEEEE CONGRATS! That's so exciting, Daisy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the job? In a hospital or private practice? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*
    Congrats Daisy!!
    That's ten kinds of awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Daisy!
    That's exciting!
    I am really happy for you and if we would live near each other I would definitely visit you with champagne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome news! Many congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS DAISY! I'm super proud of you and excited for you <3 *tosses all the confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Congratulations, Daisy, that's fabulous news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    I am honestly so thrilled for you :)

    ReplyDelete