Sunday, April 14, 2013

Why I've been/will be MIA

Hi guys!

I'm too exhausted from my wonderful weekend in Antwerp, Belgium, with 3 of my best friends to do a full Daisy Update, but that's why I haven't been around this weekend. And last week was so crazy busy I hardly had time to read/blog at all. I'm gonna make up for all this maybe this week, but more likely the week after as I have a whole glorious week off then and I'll be REALLY BUSY this week as well...

I only have one picture from this weekend on my phone, the others are on someone else's camera, but I wanted to share the awesomeness that was our first night's drink with you guys:


It sort of looks like you could perform a chemistry experiment in these beer glasses :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. Awww yay for trips! And those glasses look crazy cool!

    Hope you get to rest and relax a bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it sounds like such a fun trip! Hopefully, I get to go around Europe one day :)

    ReplyDelete