Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm back!

Thanks to all for wishing me well on my trip! It worked :) Oh, and there'll probably be pictures somewhere in the future when I get everything in order around here.

So, after three wonderful days in Paris I came home to discover one of my windows broke while we were away. So now we have a hole in it covered by a plastic bag, cartboard, tape that's not really holding up and we sort of put a chair in front of it to make it stay. There's also a picture of this, cause I figured I'll probably be able to laugh about it in a couple of weeks. Or months.

Cause right now it really sucks.

BUT: Paris was amazing!! I loved it. Except for the traffic in Paris itself, OMG, it was like noone cared if they got a dent in their car or not! And we took my mom's brand new, shiny, red car and well, she told me to bring it back in one piece. Which we did, but we had some scary moments.

Anyway, I'm rambling. But I'm back and looking forward to catching up with all the posts, seriously, it's like my reader exploded when I was away.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fantastic time, Daisy! That driving sounds pretty manic. It was like that when I went to Rome too, I think it's a European city thing. Sorry to hear about your broken window :( I hope you can get it sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never visited Paris, It must be fun visiting there. I will love to read if you read more about your trip to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks about the broken window :-(

    I'm glad you had a good time! I can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete